OspA, Vaccine Injury or Lyme?
Whether you are sick from a tick bite or the Lymerix vaccine it's the same disease. Even the CDC criminals say so in their published research. Both Lymerix and Borrelia burgdorferi spirochetes contain OspA, the main driver of disease in both. A triacyl- fungal lipoprotein that causes immunosuppression, a B-cell AIDS illness in its victim's. The Lymerix vaccine directly injects OspA, where Borrelia spirochetes are their own phylum that shed their outer surface containing OspA. This mechanism not only applies to Lymerix and Lyme, but other abused groups in medicine who share the same disease mechanism from Autism, vaxxed, chronic fatigue syndrome, myalgic encephalomyelitis, fibromyalgia, mitochondrial dysfunction, gulf-war syndrome, etc.
The CDC criminals admit it's immunosuppression in their own scientific published research. Here in 1988, Ben Luft and 1996 Dave Persing are both saying you can't tell the difference between a Lymerix injured and a chronic Lyme patient and how OspA alone causes disease.
- "The Lymerix adverse events are very similar to the actual "protean" (multi-system) disease manifestations. The disease is really quite protean. And actually the adverse events are very similar to what the disease manifestations are." http://researchfraud.com/studies/files/fdaLymerixMeeting26May1998x3422t1.rtf
- How to tell OspA Lymerix victims from tick bite victims. "Vaccinated patients with multi-system complaints characteristic of later presentations of Lyme disease may be difficult to distinguish from patients with vaccine failure." USPTO # 6,045,804,
- "The similarity between the neurological sequelae observed in the OspA-vaccinated patients and those with chronic Lyme disease suggests a possible role for immune mechanisms in some of the manifestations of chronic Lyme disease that are resistant to antibiotic treatment." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15363064
- "patients reporting adverse events after Lymerix vaccination, were examined for causation. Five reports of cerebral ischemia, two transient Ischemic attacks, five demyelinating events, two optic neuritis, two reports of transverse myelitis, and one non-specific demyelinating condition are evaluated in this paper. Caution is raised on not actively looking for neurologic AE, and for not considering causation when the incidence rate is too low to raise a calculable difference to natural occurence. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21673416
People say all the time, I didn't get the Lymerix vaccine so it doesn't affect me, actually if you have chronic Lyme it does. The vaccine injuries is why 25 years later nobody is getting help. Here Alan Barbour in 1986 is saying how spirochetes bleb or pinch off bits releasing it's surface proteins (OspA) and turning off the immune system.
- "He finds that during the early stages of infection, B. burgdorferi avoids immune detection by decreasing its expression of surface proteins or cloaking its expressed surface proteins under a layer of slime. "It's using some sort of stealth-bomber-type mechanism," he says. Or, using another diversionary tactic called blebbing, the spirochete can pinch off bits of its membrane in order to release its surface proteins. Explains Barbour: "It's like a bacterial Star Wars defense program," in which released surface proteins might intercept incoming host antibodies, keeping the spirochete safe from immunological attack." http://mobile.the-scientist.com/article/17985/researchers-finding-rewarding-careers-as-software-entrepreneurs
- 1982, Alan Barbour. There's an over abundance in blebs / OspA compared to spirochetes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC182019/
- "Endotoxin tolerance is thought to limit the excessive cytokine storm and prevent tissue damage during sepsis but renders the host immunocompromised and susceptible to secondary infections." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23695305
- 2006, Marques. Found that the TLR2/1 agonists, OspA via vaccine or tick bite were responsible for the generalized immunosuppression. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16783164
The lead author of the Lyme disease guidelines Gary Wormser in 2000 saying OspA induces immunosuppression and the amount of OspA
injected via vaccine or tick bite depends on how sick you will get.
- "The magnitude of modulation was directly dependent on the quantity of OspA. OspA interferes with the response of lymphocytes to proliferative stimuli including a blocking of cell cycle phase progression." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10865170
1989, IDSA, The reviews of Infectious Diseases. On how Lyme is immunosuppression, the lymph nodes are attacked and wrecked in the first 24 hours and b-cells appear mutated and treatment fails in half the cases due to pathologic change, Pathologic changes occur prior to treatment.
- "Clinical studies have documented the efficacy of antibiotics, but therapy has failed in as many as 50% of cases of chronic infection." https://academic.oup.com/cid/article-abstract/11/Supplement_6/S1518/347579/A-Perspective-on-the-Treatment-of-Lyme-Borreliosis?redirectedFrom=fulltext
It doesn't matter if your OspA vaccine injured or a tick bite victim they both contain the same detonator OspA - leading to the same disease outcome - neurological immunosuppression, a B-cell like AIDS illness. Also known as "The Great Imitator" mimicking and causing every disease known to man. The reasoning behind the fraudulent testing and denial of chronic neurological Lyme was to hide the vaccine injuries, aka "Dearborn scam" the falsification of the case definition and diagnostics. The old case definition and diagnostics would reveal the fake vaccine. You cannot inject fungal antigens into humans or animals without a post-sepsis response in those without a HLA genetic predisposition. The criminals know this.
Meanwhile, the CDC & IDSA who own patents on the vaccines and test kits fight to preserve their scam and 25 years of denying chronic Lyme. ILADS won't talk about the disease mechanism and continue treating Immunosuppression and viruses with long term antibiotic therapy while making mad profit off the sickest patients on the planet who are living in poverty. Bottom line is Lymerix injuries are chronic neurological Lyme and vice-versa.